- Maintain and troubleshoot existing network infrastructure.
- Monitor and report network performance, incidents, threat and other security aspects.
- Design and implement new infrastructure projects.
- Testing and evaluating new technology, recommend for improvement.
- Thai Nationality, age is not over 28 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of in network design and implementation area.
- Good knowledge and familiar with network equipment such as CISCO router and switch, WLAN and controllers and firewall.
- Have related certification i.e. CCNA, CCDA or CCNP, Microsoft certification will be advantage .
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative and willing to learn new technologies.
- Good command in both spoken in English.
- Able to travel upcountry or aboard.
Post Date : 18 Oct 2017