Support high level executives. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments
- Schedule complex travel (air, ground), book hotels
- Handle expense reports, reconcile credit cards
- Handle incoming communication
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reply on behalf of the CEO (or whoever you are supporting)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events, prepare documents, handle PowerPoint presentation
- Light Personal Assistant duties, i.e. personal reservations, buying presents etc.
- Female with age 25-30
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Good command of English (TOEIC 600)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with internal staff and working with external clients.
- Proficient in MS Office
Post Date : 18 Oct 2017